BW Honeywell - Gas Alert Micro 5 Multi-Gas w/ PID Detector - Diffusion
* Discontinued. Parts still available. *
* Cannot combine Sulfur Dioxide SO2 and Ammonia NH3 sensors in the same unit. *
* Hydrogen Cyanide HCN sensor can only be ordered in the Tox 1 location when the Duo-Tox (CO/H2S) sensor is ordered in the Tox 2 location. All other configurations, HCN must be ordered in the Tox 2 location. *
(Discontinued - Parts Still Available)
BW Honeywell - Gas Alert Micro 5 Diffusion (no pump) with PID Multi-Gas Detector.
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell's newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
Gas Alert Micro 5 Data Sheet
|PID - VOC||0-1000ppm||1.0ppm|
|Ammonia - NH3||0-100ppm||1ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide - CO||0-999ppm||1ppm|
|CO/H2S Duo Tox - CO,H2S||CO: 0-500ppm
|Chlorine - Cl2||0-50.0ppm||0.1ppm|
|Chlorine Dioxide - ClO2||0-1.00ppm||0.01ppm|
|Combustible - LEL (methane)||0-100% LEL||1% LEL|
|Hydrogen Cyanide - HCN||0-30.0ppm||0.1ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide - H2S||0-500ppm||1ppm|
|Nitrogen Dioxide - NO2||0-99.9ppm||0.1ppm|
|Oxygen - O2||0-30%vol||0.1%vol|
|Ozone - O3||0-100ppm||0.01ppm|
|Phosphine - PH3||0-5.0ppm||0.1ppm|
|Sulfur Dioxide - SO2||0-150ppm||1ppm|
- -Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
-Confined Space Kit Includes - Manual aspirator kit, sampling probe with holster, five spare auxillary filters and three spare quick connect fittings, 10ft sampling hose, carry holster, calibration cap and 1.0 LPM regulator.
-Confined Space Kit (CSK) with Calibration Kit Includes - Manual aspirator kit, sampling probe with holster, five spare auxillary filters and three spare quick connect fittings, 10ft sampling hose, carry holster, calibration cap, 1.0 LPM regulator and one 34Liter Cylinder of Quad Mix (4Gas - CO, H2S, LEL, O2) and one 34L Isobutylene Mix (PID). (For other gas mixtures please call.)
- -Integral concussion-proof boot
- -Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling (see pump models)
- -Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- -Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- -Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- -Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- -Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- -Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- -Datalogging included with Fleet Manager II Software
- -Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.