Honeywell Midas® Gas Detector
Honeywell Analytics Midas® Gas Detector.
The Midas® Gas Detector detects more than 35 gases — easily, quickly and error-free. All with extended sensor calibration periods, patented diagnostics and lower cost of ownership.
The Midas Gas Detector uses reliable sensor technology to detect many key toxic, ambient and flammable gases in a plant. The device monitors points up to 100 feet (30 meters) away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure error-free gas detection. Thanks to Honeywell’s use of advanced robotics, the Midas Gas Detector offers unbeatable quality and reliability:
Improved visibility and ease of use
The Midas Gas Detector is equipped with bright LED lights and an intuitive, interactive interface that provides instant alerts to gas readings or alarm levels. The interface also includes password-protected menus for configuration, test and calibration.
Compact in size with an easy-to-handle metal chassis, the Midas Gas Detector is simple to install. That’s especially important in crowded, complex process environments where space is at a premium.
A complete solution
The Midas Gas Detector is complemented by our innovative Chemcassette® technology, which detects ultrasensitive toxic gases at low parts-per-billion (ppb) levels. And we offer the support of a worldwide network of service engineers who operate on a 24/7 basis.
With feature-rich capabilities that are easy to use, the Midas Gas Detector is suitable for many industry applications, including semiconductor processing, light industrial manufacturing, university laboratories, aerospace, wastewater and more.
- - Hospitals
- - School Labs
- - Chemical Storage Areas
LonWorks Module for Midas Transmitter
This optional LonWorks interface module mounts to and connects with any single, univeral Midas extractive transmitter with or without Pyrolyzer to provide youa bi-directional LonWorks connectivity; remote reset and remote control of onboard relays. Unit is 24V DC powered and provides power and communicatino directly to attached Midas trasnmitter using a ethernet cross-over cable (supplied). It includes a Quick Start Guide and a mounting bracket to the Midas transmitter. rear panel installation and screws are not supplied.
*Quad LonWorks Module Available ( Call to Order)
|Transmitter & Sensor Combo Kit||Range||Part Number|
|Ammonia (NH3)||9-100 ppm||MIDAS-K-NH3|
Boron Trichloride (BCl3), Dichlorosilane (H2Cl2Si), Hydrogen Bromide (HBr),
Boron Trfluoride (BF3), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) Low Level (LDL = 0.22 ppm),
Boron Trifluoride (BF3),
|Bromine (Br2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)||0.036-0.4 ppm||MIDAS-K-BR2|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||0.15-2.0%||MIDAS-K-CO2|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||9-100 ppm||MIDAS-K-COX|
|Diborane (B2H6)||36-400 ppb||MIDAS-K-B2H|
|Hydrogen (H2)||90-1000 ppm||MIDAS-K-H2X|
|Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)||1.8-20 ppm||MIDAS-K-HCN|
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||3.6-40 ppm||MIDAS-K-H2S|
|Hydrogen (H2), Methane (CH4)||6.5-100% LEL||MIDAS-K-LEL|
|Nitric Oxide (NO)||9-100 ppm||MIDAS-K-NOX|
|Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)||1.05-12 ppm||MIDAS-K-NO2|
|Oxygen (O2), 3 year warranty||0.2-25% v/v||MIDAS-K-O2S|
|Ozone (O3)||0.036-0.4 ppm||MIDAS-K-O3X|
|Phosphine (PH3)||110-1200 ppb||MIDAS-K-PH3|
|Silane (SiH4) (Low Level)||0.18-2 ppm||MIDAS-K-SHL|
|Silane (SiH4), Disilane (Si2H6)||1.8-20 ppm||MIDAS-K-SHX|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)||0.7-8 ppm $||MIDAS-K-SO2|
Nitrogen Trifluoride (NF3),
|LonWorks Module Description||Part Number|
|MIDAS LonWorks Interface Module||MIDAS-T-LON|
- -Over 35 gases available with extended 2 year warranty*
- -Smart sensor cartridge with on board ‘e-calibration’ certificate
- -3 built in relays (Form C) for Alarm 1, 2 and Fault
- -Power over Ethernet (PoE) communication
- -Keypad interface and remote web browser interface
- -Optional Midas Pyrolyzer module that connects to any Midas Gas Detector
- -Password protected menu levels to preserve system integrity
- -Bright LEDs and intuitive icon driven, large multicolor backlit LCD display
- -Factory-calibrated sensors to reduce need for frequent gas testing
- -Isolated 0-22 mA analog output with fault and event reporting
- -Modbus/TCP Ethernet for easy connectivity to all control and alarm systems ports for control connectivity and service interaction
- -Robust extractive pump system (2 year lifetime) sampling up to 100 feet
- -CE marked for total immunity to Radio Frequency Interference
- -Reflex® sensor health check for improved safety
- -TempraSureTM temperature compensation technology as appropriate
- -Event logging to review sensor history