ToxiRAE Pro LEL
RAE Systems - ToxiRAE Pro LEL.
ToxiRAE Pro LEL Personal Monitor for Combustible Gases.
The world’s first personal wireless1 monitor for combustible gases and vapors. The ToxiRAE Pro LEL takes worker protection to the next level by providing safety professionals wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location2 for better visibility and faster response.
The ToxiRAE Pro LEL promptly detects and accurately monitors combustibles in concentrations from 0 to 100% of the lower explosive limit (LEL). With an onboard library of 34 correction factors, the ToxiRAE Pro LEL can be programmed to automatically read in % LEL of the specified compound.
Boasting an unmistakable five-way local and remote2 alarm notification, 3 months of continuous datalogging, the largest display in its class, user-replaceable sensor and rechargeable battery, and an automatic calibration3 option with AutoRAE 2, this rugged, intrinsically safe instrument is engineered by RAE Systems to last, safeguarding people day after day, year after year.
RAE Systems ToxiRAE PRO LEL Information Sheet
The ToxiRAE PRO LEL Video
ToxiRAE Pro Comes with:
- ToxiRAE Pro monitor with sensor as specified, alligator clip, protective rubber boot and rechargeable battery installed.
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC Communication cable
- AC Adapter (100 to 240V, 50/60Hz to 12 V DC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick start guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II software for PC-based instrument configuration and data management
- Calibration card, quality certificate, packing list, and warranty / registration card