RAE Systems- ToxiRAE 3 Single Gas Monitor.
The ToxiRAE 3 is a full-featured single-gas monitor that offers unequaled cost of ownership value. The ToxiRAE 3 is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite bump and calibration station. STEL, TWA, low, and high alarms can also be recorded. The detector is warranted for 2 years and maintenance free with replaceable battery.
— Lowest cost of ownership on the market.
— Rugged steel housing for harsh environments.
— Fastest instrument response time on the market for better protection and worker safety.
— Fastest bump station on the market with highest productivity, putting workers back to work quickly. ( Sold Seperately )
— Compact, low-cost bump and calibration station enables the ability to put the bump capability where it is needed. ( Sold Seperately )
Optional Gas Configurations:
|Gas||Range (ppm)||Resolution (ppm)|
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||0-100||0.1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0-500||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0-1999||1
- High-performance 3-electrode pinless micro sensor with the fastest response time
- 0.1 ppm H2S resolution, and high-range 1999 ppm CO available
- Large, easy-to-read display facilitates overview of gas concentration or days remaining (end-user adjustable)
- Event logging of up to 10 events
- Full activity records when used with AutoRAE Lite calibration station
- Intuitive, simple-to-operate user interface
- IP-67 water-proof and dust resistant
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm, bright red flashing visible LEDs and internal vibration alarm
- Color-coded labels for gas type
- Extended operating temperature of -4° to 140° F (-20° to +60° C) with full T4 approval
- User-configurable bump/calibration reminders