Honeywell CM4 Toxic Gas Monitor
Honeywell Analytics CM4 Toxic Gas Monitor.
Continuous monitoring of toxic gases on 4 points, using Chemcassette®.
This CM4 unit represents the latest in interference free, low maintenance, low cost of ownership solutions for the semiconductor, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Its low profile 1/4" tubing minimizes intrusion into process areas, ducts, gas cabinets, etc. A variety of signal outputs are available making CM4 a truly flexible product. It easily installs into most building alarm systems.
An optional rack mount enclosure and printer fill out the product range, providing convenient housing and documentation capability. The unit is capable of detecting over 25 gases - some within the same family (hydrides, mineral acids, etc.)
- -Continuous Monitoring on 4 Points
- -Total surveillance all the time
- -Chemcassette® Technology
- -Reliable, interference-free method provides physical evidence of events
- -Analog and Serial Outputs
- -Permits easy installation into virtually all annunciation and shutdown systems
- -300' (90m) Sampling Distance
- -Monitors can be positioned conveniently with minimal fab intrusion
- -Table, Wall or Rack Mount Versions
- -Flexible to meet any requirement
- -LonWorks® Interface Available
- -Permits peer to peer communication and low cost of installation
- -Serial Printer Option
- -Permits archiving of all important events and system configurations
- -Integral Audio and Visual Alarms
- -Easily identifies all events