DoseRAE 2 - Electronic Dosimeter for Personal Radiation Dosage Monitoring.
DoseRAE 2 is a compact, direct-reading and alarming electronic personal radiation detector. It uses a diode and a scintillation crystal to detect X- and gamma radiation, and provides real-time monitoring of personal dose and dose rate. The real-time radiation dose rate monitoring allows immediate reaction in case of radiation occurrences and thus reduces the radiation exposure. By measuring dose equivalent and dose equivalent rate, this detector provides the functions of a dosimeter too. It also measures radiation exposure and exposure rate, which is appropriate for controlling the exposure of emergency responders to photon radiation.
DoseRAE 2 Personal Radiation Dosage Monitor Data Sheet
- Nuclear power plants
- Environmental survey
- Fire Departments
- Hazardous Material Response Teams
- Stand-alone electronic dosimeter with LCD display
- Multiple units with reader and software can be used as a dosimetry system
- Continuous digital dose rate readout in rem/h, Sv/h and R/h
- Continuously accumulated total dose readout in rem,
Sv and R
- Prominent visible, audible, and vibration alarms
- Long calibration life
- Two operation keys, simple intuitive programming
- Rechargeable, long-lasting battery life