AutoRAE Lite - ToxiRAE 3
* ToxiRAE 3 monitor is not included, monitors are sold seperately. *
RAE Systems- AutoRAE Lite Automated Calibration System
for ToxiRAE 3.
The AutoRAE Lite is a high-speed and low-operation-cost bump test and calibration station with data storage in Excel format. The AutoRAE Lite provides the lowest cost of ownership, and direct functional bump test indication of more than 700 monitors, all on one set of batteries.
AutoRAE Lite for ToxiRAE 3 - Datasheet
AutoRAE Lite Includes:
- - AutoRAE Lite
- - USB cable for PC set-up
- - 12-volt power supply
- - Demand-flow
- - SD Memory card
- - Quick start guide
- - Inlet filter
- - CD-ROM including
- - Operation manual
- - Drivers
- - Utility Software
- -Fully automated bump and calibration
- -Bump test in 12 seconds
- -Full calibration in 2 minutes
- -Gas usage only 70 cm³ per bump test
- -Tamper-proof data files
- -Optional battery operation
- -Configures monitor
- -Molded rubber insert
- -“No gas flow” alarm
- -Demand flow system
- -USB cable for PC set up
- -12 volt power supply
- -SD memory card minimum 512Mb
- -Inlet filter
In addition, the AutoRAE Lite operates on a low-pressure system with a built-in pump.
- -Lowest cost of ownership on the market.
- -Full documentation storage.
- -12 second bump test.
- -Portable with battery option.
- -Full configuration of gas monitors.
- -Demand flow system eliminates accidental leaks.