AutoRAE 2 - Auto-Calibration Station for ToxiRAE Pro, MicroRAE, QRAE 3, RAE System 3000 Monitors, MultiRAE Lite, MultiRAE and MultiRAE PRO.
The AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System for the new RAE Systems portable monitors makes compliance with gas monitor test and calibration requirements as easy as pressing a button. Simply cradle the monitor and the system will take care of all calibration, testing, and recharging.
The AutoRAE 2 is a flexible, modular system that can be configured to meet your calibration requirements effectively and efficiently. An AutoRAE 2 system can be as simple as a single cradle deployed in standalone mode to calibrate one instrument at a time, or as powerful as a controller-based system supporting ten instruments and five distinct calibration gas cylinders.
AutoRAE 2 Datasheet
AutoRAE 2 Video
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use-does not require a computer to operate
- Direct printer connection
- Data storage on a standard SD card
- Instruments supported: MultiRAE Lite (Pumped), MultiRAE and MultiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro, MicroRAE, QRAE 3, MiniRAE 3000, ppbRAE 3000, UltraRAE 3000